This conference is intended for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
This conference is intended for nursing research clinicians.
This conference is intended for primary care physicians, and all clinicians who work with oncology patients.
This conference is intended for SLPs.
This conference is intended for physical, occupational and speech therapists.
This conference is intended for emergency responders.
This conference is for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other health care professionals who desire to enhance or develop their knowledge of current trends in the recognition and treatment of sepsis.
Start time: Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. conference begins promptly at 8 a.m.
End Time: 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free parking on-site; carpooling and public transportation are encouraged.
Cost per participant:
- Register via Cornerstone OnDemand - Use conference number CE936C.
- Tuition is paid by Carilion Clinic. A signed payroll deduction form is required to confirm your registration.
- Fee $100. VTCSOM and JCHS Student and Carilion Retiree Fee $25. Other students and retiree fee $50. Includes program syllabus, education credits/contact hours, light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.Fee Credit cards and checks accepted. Make checks payable to Carilion Clinic.
- Register through Carilion Direct at 540-266-6000 or 800-422-8482.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel and overnight accommodations.
The registration/cancellation deadline for all participants is Thursday, August 20. No conference refunds can be provided after Thursday, August 20. A conference fee of $100 will be charged to all conference attendees (including Carilion employees) who do not attend and have not canceled by Thursday, August 20. All conference attendees may send an appropriate substitute if they cannot attend the conference.
Speakers (full name, credentials, affiliation)
All speakers are affiliated with Carilion Clinic
- Kathryn Booth, R.N.
- Nathan Cope, Pharm.D.
- Sarah Cuthbertson, P.T.
- Mahtab Foroozesh, M.D.
- Sarah Green, Pharm.D.
- Ellen Harvey, D.N.P., R.N., A.C.N.S.-B.C., C.C.R.N.
- Bradley Icard, M.D.
- Gary Meadows, R.N., B.S., M.H.A
- Thomas Morel, M.D.
- John Perkins, M.D.
- Randall Ruppel, M.D.
- Kellen Smith, P.T.
- Caroline White, N.P.
- Phyllis Whitehead, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., A.C.H.P.N.
- Robert Zemple, M.D.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact Loretta Hall, Conference Planner, Carilion Clinic HR Training & Development at 540-985-4094 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the seminar date.
This conference is for social workers and case managers.
The time for this conference is to be announced, so check back at a future date to confirm the time.
This conference is intended for social workers and case managers. The time for this conference is not yet announced so check back to confirm the time.
The target audience for this conference is social workers and case managers.
The time for this conference is to be announced, so check back at a later date to confirm the time.