Thank you for your interest in the Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship program located in Roanoke, Virginia. We are accredited by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and our ID number is 2615100046. Dr. John Mann heads this one-year training program that accepts one fellow each academic year.
Those eligible for this fellowship position have completed an ACGME accredited 5-year Orthopedic Surgery Residency program.
Our fellowship program is participating in the Adult Hip & Knee/Tumor Fellowship San Francisco Match (SF Match).
Deadline to apply is January 15 for a start date of the following August 1.
Application materials submitted to the Central Application Service (CAS) needed for review to be considered for an interview are:
- Current Curriculum Vitae showing research and publications
- Letter of recommendation from recent or current residency program director
- Two other letters of recommendation from physicians who support your interest in total joint reconstruction
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement or cover letter supporting interest in the fellowship
- USMLE transcript with all 3 steps
- Photo (not required but desired)
For more information please contact Cheryl Musick at email@example.com.
Additional information for applicants: