Carilion Clinic is committed to providing an environment that fosters quality healthcare and respect for each individual patient. Our guest services team is always on hand to answer any questions you might have or help you find your way. Below are a few tips to help make your visit as pleasant and stress free as possible.
During Your Visit:
- All Carilion Clinic facilities are tobacco free.
- Please be mindful of the noise level of your visitors and be considerate of others.
- Cell phones are allowed, but please turn your ringer off.
- Wi–fi is available in many of our facilities. If you have questions regarding access, please ask.
- Make sure you have reliable transportation home after your procedure. We can help arrange transportation, if needed.
- Review your discharge instructions with your care team.