Carilion Clinic Research and Development requires numerous forms to track the timeline of research projects after funding has been awarded. These include:
- Materials Management Request Form: When ordering supplies, equipment, etc. on a project, this form must be completed and returned to R&D
- Project Deposit Transmittal Form: When checks are received this form must be completed and returned to R&D for approval and processing
- Project Payment Transmittal Form: Include this form to request subject payments outside of the petty cash process. Please remember that Form W-9 must also be completed by person receiving payment and included with this request
- Project Stipend Transmittal Form: Include this form to pay stipends to Carilion Clinic employees and non-employees
- Reimbursement Voucher Form: Complete this form when requesting a reimbursement on a project expense for a Carilion employee
- Travel Request Form: Submit this form when closing out a project.
- Clinical Trial Website Request: Use this form when a new clinical trial needs to be added to carilionclinic.org.
- S&D Research Form: Use this form for permission to post and distribute materials within Carilion facilities.