Viewsing all Virginia results.
We seek to provide quality, coordinated care in preventive medicine, acute illness, and chronic disease management to adult men and women in the community we serve.
The Westlake Center represents our investment in the future health and well-being of the community. The 10,000-square-foot facility is located in the Westlake Towne Center, behind Kroger. Lake residents can now access services ranging from urgent care and sleep services to imaging and medical specialties, including cardiology and orthopaedics. Additionally, Life-Guard emergency helicopters can land on an adjoining helipad and ambulance personnel are on-site, enhancing emergency care for the lake area.
As the needs of the community grow, other types of specialists may be added to offer lake residents services they need that are close to home.
Quick Facts About Carilion Clinic - Westlake
- Imaging services (CT and X-ray)
- Sleep lab
- Medical specialists (cardiology, podiatry, orthopaedics, urogynecology)
- Medical helipad (For use by Carilion Life-Guard or other emergency medical helicopters)
- Patient transportation services on site
- Imaging 540-489-6440
- Urogynecology 540-985-4099
- Sleep Center 540-224-6954
- Cardiology 540-982-8204
- Orthopaedics 540-725-1226 or 877-544-3770
For more information about Carilion Clinic - Westlake, call 540-266-6000 or 800-422-8482.
Located on the 2nd floor of Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Directions once inside:
Take the lobby elevators to the 2nd floor
On the second floor, take a left
Follow the stars to Pediatric Therapy
Pediatric Therapy is at the end of the hall on the left